WHAT MAKES THE WORLD SCHOOL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SCHOOLS
Sui Generis syllabus
The World Curricula (TWC), designed by our education experts, is a broad, balanced and comprehensive curricula that meets the educational needs of every child and prepares them for the future. TWC employs a best of both worlds approach, drawing the best elements from multiple educational curricula available globally especially the Indian, British, American and the International Baccalaureate systems.
The World Schools (TWS) campus is designed to deliver the best innovative and meaningful use of technology to its students and the faculty. Keeping options open and taking advantage of the best educational systems the world has to offer can be exciting, inspiring and practical.
Beyond Academics Assessments
The TWS Academic Monitoring System (AMS), a scientific method of detecting gaps in knowledge, allows the resource team to closely follow the progress of each individual. Gaps are pinpointed as soon as they are noticed, and efforts are focused on eliminating them. Valuable time is saved and a gap-free, cohesive structure of knowledge is built in students' minds.
Ready to launch your child’s future with world class schooling
The World School Curriculum
We at TWS, endeavor to provide a curriculum with a difference - one that draws the best from the Eastern and Western Worlds while balancing excellence in learning with an all-round cultural, physical, mental and moral development. Our endeavor is to make the most formative and beautiful years of our students' lives their greatest ever experience.
Our syllabus embraces the best that every curriculum offers
- CBSE / ICSE academic rigour,
- IGCSE currency,
- IB teaching and learning methodology and independent research skills for students,
- US continuous assessment strategy and overall academic integrity.
Distinct curriculum to compliment your child’s abilities
Our Teaching Methods
For the explicit integrated teaching techniques to ensure that your child absorbs the concepts thoroughly
TWS ‘9 Paradigms: Flow chart
Our signature nine paradigm framework is designed to ensure the best possible experience to our students. All aspects of the school experience are designed around these 9 paradigm
Student Academic Attainment
Goal: Prescribed levels of attainment in English, Math & Science
Key skills standard for the students
Goal: Improvement in- Global Awareness, Speaking, Reading, Writing and IT.
Quality improvement in Teachings
Goal: Compliance with TWS teacher professional development, review and retention system
Goal: Incorporating parent and stakeholder feedback into the TWS Quality Enhancement Process
All round development of students
Goal: Extra-curricular activities- conduct and mandatory participation by each student
Goal: Compliance with TWS and Statutory body norms and processes
Provision of good infrastructure
Goal: Compliance with quality infrastructure standards as prescribed by TWS
Contribution to the community
Goal: Mandatory participation in community outreach activities
Student preparedness for competition
Goal: Benchmarking through monitored performance in external exams
A framework that ensures the best learning experience for our student, to know more
Facilities Offered in TWS
Indoor play areas
Robotics & Tab Labs
For facilities that can have a profound impact on your Childs academic outcomes.
- Step1: Fill the registration form. Registration from can be collected at the reception of the school or downloaded here.
- Step 2: Submission of the duly filled registration forms to the applied school office.
- Step 3: *Application fee to be paid on the submission of the registration form.
Office timings of the school:
*Do note that this fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee admission. *If any child's admission has been withdrawn and this child seeks readmission, it will be considered as a fresh admission.
- Entrance Tests / Interviews for higher classes (2nd upwards) are normally held in December.
- Places, subject to availability, will be offered on the basis of the writ-ten tests / interviews at the exclusive discretion of the school man-agement.
- A transfer certificate from his previous school, where applicable.
- A certified copy of the birth certificate.
- An attested copy of both the parents’ / Guardian’s and child’s Aadhaar Card
- An attested copy of Parents / Guardian’s PAN Card (See detailed list is application form.)